The almighty popular MSX125 is getting reworked for 2021. A whopping 750,000 have been sold since it's introduction in 2013 as the bike proved to be an international hit with young riders. The word Grom is derived from a word used in the 1960's to describe young surfers, the perfect name for a mini-bike with such a sense of fun and free-spirit.
2021 Honda MSX125 Grom updates:
The 2021 MSX125 Grom offers 'Retro Cool' with a sleek new LED headlight, pared-down seat unit and subframe, gold forks and brake calipers and a yellow shock spring.
- New design with quick-release bodywork for personalisation of panels
- 7.2kW from new 2021 air-cooled engine
- 5 speed gearbox
- 6 litre tank capacity up from 5.5 litres - an extra 20 miles from the tank
- Responsive, easy-to-ride chassis equipped with 31mm USD forks
- 12in wheels and disc brakes front and rear
- ABS system operates through an IMU
- Seat height is a welcoming 761mm
- Redesigned sharp and compact LCD meter
- Rev-counter and gear position indicator
Honda Racing Corporation Kit
A new Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) kit has been released to the Japanese market – converting the manageable A1 licence friendly Honda MSX125 Grom into a small-capacity racer. This will transform the standard machine to compete in the domestic HRC Grom Cup and we think it looks awesome!
Find out more
We are expecting the MSX125 Grom to arrive in April. Part-exchanges are considered and national delivery is available. Call Steve to discuss availability on 01492 535959.