For 2021, the Forza 350 is faster and stylishly desirable with it! The bike offers a faster top speed and improved acceleration and the ‘enhanced Smart Power+’ (eSP+) engine is also now EURO5 compliant. Cosmetic updates improve aerodynamics, the electric screen features an extra 40mm travel and a USB charger adds further convenience. As an option, the Forza 350 can wirelessly connect its rider to various smartphone functions via the new Honda Smartphone Voice Control system.
Features of the 2021 Forza 350:
Cosmetic and aerodynamic updates have been applied to the front fairing sides, mirrors, rear side panels and engine cover for a sleeker overall look with even more premium appeal; the chassis itself is unchanged but now connects to a lighter swingarm, and the electric screen adjusts with an extra 40mm travel to improve wind protection. The instrument panel has also been refreshed, and the Forza 350 rider now has the possibility of linking to their smartphone via Bluetooth with the new Honda Smartphone Voice Control system which is available as an option from new. A USB socket replaces the ACC charger.
- 330cc engine, an extra 3Kw peak power @ 7,500rpm and 4.3Nm more torque at 5,250rpm
- Top speed of 137km/h, and 0.7s faster acceleration to 200m
- ‘enhanced Smart Power+’ technology ensures fuel economy of 30km/l (WMTC mode), with EURO5 compliance
- Electric screen adjusts through 180mm for improved comfort
- Room for two full-face helmets under the seat
- New USB charging socket
- Smart Key operation of ignition
- Emergency stop signal function warns other road users of sudden braking
- Pearl Falcon Gray **NEW for 2021**
- Matt Pearl Pacific Blue **NEW for 2021**
- Pearl Cool White
- Pearl Nightstar Black
- Matt Cynos Gray Metallic
Genuine Honda Accessories for the Forza 350
A range of Genuine Honda Accessories are available for the Forza 350 including: 45-litre smart top box, rear carrier rack (direct fitment), inner bags, heated grips and alarm.
Find out more
Pricing is to be confirmed, finance and national delivery is available and part-exchanges are considered. Please call Steve on 01492 535959 to be kept up to date with the latest news on the 2021 Honda Forza 350.