The 2021 premium sports scooter, the Forza 125 has been updated to include an electric screen with 40mm more travel and a USB charger built in to the glovebox to add convenience. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) is now a feature of the eSP engine, as is EURO5 compliance.
Features of the 2021 Forza 125
The leaner legal Forza 125 offers the best mix of sporty and ‘GT’ elements wrapped up in a distinctive design package. A lively new four valve version of Honda’s eSP (‘enhanced Smart Power’) engine, compact dimensions, sports-oriented attitude and handling ability provided traffic-busting agility around town. The sit-in comfort, wind protection and strong top end power makes easy work of longer-range commuting. Add in plenty of storage, premium features front to back, a new sharp-edged design aesthetic and Honda build quality, and the reasons for its immediate popularity are clear.
- Electric screen now adjusts through 180mm, an extra 40mm, for improved comfort
- Cosmetic updates enhance visual appeal and aerodynamic performance
- Room for two full-face helmets under the seat; new USB charging socket
- Smart Key operation of ignition and (optional) 45-litre top box
- Re-shaped electric screen adjusts with an extra 40mm travel to maximise wind protection
- And a USB socket replaces the ACC charger
- Matt Cynos Grey Metallic
- Pearl Cool White
- Pearl Nightstar Black
- Lucent Silver Metallic
- Matt Carnelian Red Metallic
Genuine Honda Accessories
A range of Honda Accessories are available for the Forza 125 including a 45-litre smart top box, 35-litre top box, rear carrier rack (direct fitment), inner bags and heated grips.
Find out more
Pricing is to be confirmed, finance and national delivery will be available and part exchanges are considered. For further information, please call Steve on 01492 535959.