The 2021 Honda CB125F is durable, easy to live with and economical: simple, trouble-free transport at its most fundamental. But to many new riders a 125 is the start of their motorcycling adventure, their first ‘real’ bike. So, Honda have also made sure that this new bike offers the excitement, freedom and instinctive pleasure that two wheels bring to everyday life.
Quick Overview of the 2021 CB125F
- Completely redesigned learner-friendly commuter
- Weighs 11kg less than previous bikes, now just 117kg
- Capable of 497 miles on a single tank of fuel
- 7kg lighter engine paired with a five-speed gearbox
- 1.7kg lighter tubular steel frame
- Restyled bodywork
- LED headlight and digital dash complete with an eco-meter.
Find out more
If you would like to be kept up to date with availability of this model, or to find out more, please call Steve on 01492 535959. Low rate finance of 6.9% APR available with deposits from £99, take a look at our finance calculator below to view monthly figures and submit your application. National delivery available, please ask for details and part exchanges will be considered.
Introducing the all new 2021 Honda CB125F
The new CB125F is a serious small machine, which offers a huge jump in fuel economy from its air-cooled enhanced Smart Power (eSP) engine, with no loss of performance. It’s also 11kg lighter, with a redesigned frame and an up-to-date, big-bike re-style; an LED headlight and revised digital dash are quality finishing touches. With its intended use as an everyday commuter, gateway machine to the world of motorcycling, the CB125F’s riding position is upright and relaxed, with more forward-set footpegs and wide tubular handlebars giving optimum control, rider confidence and all-round visibility. Seat height is 15mm higher at 790mm and offers room for two adults comfortably; a passenger grab rail is also standard, as is a centre stand.
- New enhanced Smart Power (eSP) engine offers 27% extra fuel economy, with no loss of performance
- Low friction technologies include offset cylinder, needle bearings for the roller/rocker arms and piston oil jet
- ACG starter also generates electricity and contributes greatly to the engine’s 7kg weight loss
- 5-speed gearbox and sealed final drive chain
Chassis, Styling & Equipment
- New tubular steel frame saves 1.7kg; twin rear shocks are preload adjustable
- Sharp re-style adds big-bike presence and extra CB family DNA
- The nose fairing houses an LED headlight and digital dash
- Wet weight of 117kg is 8.6% lighter than the previous model
The new 2021 CB125F is available in 3 colourways, Pearl Splendor Red, Pearl Cool White and Black.