The Honda CRF450R was all-new in 2017 and received a number of minor but effective updates last year that put it at or near the front of the class in most shootouts. For 2019, Honda has updated the bike again with a number of engine updates, suspension changes, and chassis revisions.
- +1.8kW power, +2Nm torque and considerably stronger from 3,000rpm upwards
- Revised cylinder head, intake and exhaust plus tailored ignition maps
- 3 level HRC Launch Control optimises start performance
- Level 3 - 8,250rpm for muddy conditions and novice riders
- Level 2 - 8,500rpm for dry conditions and intermediate riders
- Level 1 - 9,500rpm for dry conditions and expert riders
Find out more
The 2019 Honda CRF450R is now in stock and we are taking deposits. Call Steve on 01492 535959. Low rate finance of 0% APR with deposits from just £99 available. National delivery available and part exchanges considered.