2019 CRF250R - Ultimate Power and Torque
The 2019 Honda CRF250R is in the showroom and like the new CRF450R, this shares a lot of new updates and features. We’ve maintained the stunning top-end hit of the CRF250R’s DOHC engine, but boosted torque off the bottom to improve jump and acceleration out of corners. The engine also receives the 3-level HRC Launch Control plus durability upgrades to give you options for a strong start out of the gate. A new front brake caliper, Renthal Fatbars - adjustable 4 ways - and black DID rims round out the updates. The MX2 class moves fast. But so do we. A brand-new machine in 2018, we’ve upgraded the CRF250R yet again. So, if you want to cut lap times, make the new 2019 Honda CRF250R your weapon of choice. It’s what it’s built for.
- Stronger bottom-end torque with no loss of top-end power
- Revised throttle body, cylinder head, intake and exhaust
- 3 level HRC Launch Control optimises start performance
- Level 3 - 8,250rpm for muddy conditions and novice riders
- Level 2 - 8,500rpm for dry conditions and intermediate riders
- Level 1 - 9,500rpm for dry conditions and expert riders
Find out more
If you would like to check any more details about this bike, please call Steve on 01492 535959 or Contact Us.